Charles Darwin University offers a range of scholarships to International students, thus; we are glad to bring to you Charles Darwin University High Achieving Scholarships In Australia. This scholarship is available for the pursue of undergraduate and post graduate studies in Australia. Get all the information about the scholarship and other recommended opportunities below.
Charles Darwin University (CDU), is an educational provider, with campuses in Casuarina and Alice Springs. CDU, ranked in the top 2 percent of universities in the world by Times Higher Education, is a dual-sector university.
It was established in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University (NTU) of Darwin with the Menzies School of Health Research and Centralian College of Alice Springs, and it was named after Charles Darwin, the celebrated English naturalist.
The University offers a full spectrum of education and training opportunities in Higher Education (HE) and Vocational Education and Training (VET).
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]
CDU gives more personalised attention to students through smaller-class sizes with a low student-to-teacher ratio – about one teacher to every 15-20 students.
CDU is one of six members of Australia’s Innovative Research Universities network.
What You Need To Know About Charles Darwin University High Achieving Scholarships In Australia
scholarships are exclusively available to international students commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The tuition scholarships apply to the
tuition fees for the full duration of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree .
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia at Charles Darwin University. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to international students who wants to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate study in Australia.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS :
CDU offers a limited number of 25 per cent and 50 per cent tuition fee scholarships for international students who
have a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]
Darwin University High Achieving Scholarships Eligibility:
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 1, 2019
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submit a completed application for the scholarship by 01 November 2018 for commencement in Semester 1, 2019
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
Conditions of the scholarship for awardees
- Awardees must commence studies in Semester 1, 2019
- Awardees must maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester in the degree at CDU, at a Credit average or better (65 – 75 per cent) and with no fail grade in any subject
- The tuition fee scholarship will be applied directly upon enrolment each semester
- Awardees must pay the remaining balance of their tuition on or before the start of each semester
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Awardees must be paying international fees and not domestic fees
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
How to apply For The Darwin University High Achieving Scholarships
Download the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship Application Form (PDF 392KB) and submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards
described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
All applicants who meet the minimum eligibility standards will be included in the selection
The decision of the University selection panel is final.
SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: 1st November 2018